(ASK) EA that closes Open & Pending orders when 2 EMA crossover at candle closed

Hi guys, I just surfing around the internet looking for this specific EA. Currently what I can find on the internet is just EA that closes pending order when price hits EMA. I just couldnt find EA that match my condition. Here are the conditions:

1) Applicable for both Long & Short position

2) Applicable for H1 chart

3) Uses 2 EMA as indicators, you should be able to change the period of the EMA

4) EA is not affected by price, meaning: there is no closing action when price hits the EMA

5) EA must only be affected by 2 EMA crossing each other above or below.

6) Closes all open and pending position at the close of the current running bar candle IF the two EMAs are confirmed to be crossing above/below each other. More details: The EA must NOT CARE if the two EMAs are crossing each other during the current running bar candle thus it must not close any open & pending order/position at the close of the candle. The EA must only CARE if the two EMAs are confirmed to be crossing each other at the close of the candle thus it must close any open & pending order/position at the close of the candle.

7) I only needed it to close any open & pending position/order. I do not intend to use this EA to open any new position.

I hope you guys can help me, it would mean alot. Let me know if you have one! 

Can anyone help?