How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 17

Hi

I'm trying to greate a signal but when I put in my number and confirm the send the code nothings come to my phone?

Krieket #:

Hi

I'm trying to greate a signal but when I put in my number and confirm the send the code nothings come to my phone?

There is one thread with the general advices about what to do:
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Confirm that your phone provider permits the reception of international SMS messages. Ensure network coverage is strong...

Hi 

I bought a EA robot and transaction approved with bank and in payment in profile section show price.

but show up alarm "  Financial operations are limited . Please contact our technical support team " in top of browser

would you please help me. 

8347lord #:

Hi 

I bought a EA robot and transaction approved with bank and in payment in profile section show price.

but show up alarm "  Financial operations are limited . Please contact our technical support team " in top of browser

would you please help me. 

Then click this link and contact the Service Desk, as you were instructed.

Ok I will Do
Eleni Anna Branou #:

Then click this link and contact the Service Desk, as you were instructed.

Thankyou , I will do

i have a payment issue with mql5 does anybody know how to contact the service desk all i get is the bot and that doesnt help me

voda007 #:
i have a payment issue with mql5 does anybody know how to contact the service desk all i get is the bot and that doesnt help me

It is what they (service desk) replied about how to contact with them -

Users are still able to contact service desk from the chat, but that function is available for specific subjects only. They need to choose properly.
We've added ~50 new subjects to the chat bot to cover most of the popular questions and problems.