How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 14

Hi, Can I change my MT5 account? I need to trade on my current Broker now. Thanks

JunDDC #:

Hi, Can I change my MT5 account? I need to trade on my current Broker now. Thanks

All MT5 trading accounts (and money for trading) are related to the brokers only.
You can contact with your broker about how to change your trading account (if your broker allows you to do it), or open any other demo or real/live trading account with the brokers according to their condition.

Trading accounts have nothing to do with this MQL5 portal and with Metatrader at all sorry.

Hi, I will like to escalate a case in which the Dispute Administrator grant some money to a freelancer when the code provide do not works and do not meet the request. What can I do or where can I write?

Please I need a help I'm finding it so difficult to deposit into my Mql5 account please can anyone help me thanks

kadija1111 #:
I thought this was the Service Desk. How do I contact the Service Desk?
Did you reach the service desk?

drmelhem #: Did you reach the service desk?

Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are the 'millionth' member who makes the same mistake, you must login into your MQL5 account with your kusai1978 login and NOT YOUR EMAIL!

Dear ELENI,

hi,

the mql5 keeps deleting the products i bought for the last tow years. i am sending messegaes ,they are not replying,and they keep closing the tickets?

what should i do

thank you

kusai gharibeh

kusai1978 gharibeh #:

Dear ELENI,

hi,

the mql5 keeps deleting the products i bought for the last tow years. i am sending messegaes ,they are not replying,and they keep closing the tickets?

what should i do

thank you

kusai gharibeh

What do you mean MQL5 keeps deleting the products you've bought?

Can you see your purchases here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/kusai1978/market

If yes, then your purchases are not getting deleted in your MT4/5 terminals, but you need to always be logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, in order to install and use your purchases.

If you logout of your MQL5 account, your purchases are not longer available to use them in your MT4/5 terminals.

William Roeder #:

Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests.

always repeats stupid chat robot.MQL is starting to look more and more like fraudsters... 

do you have the impression that MQL is becoming very bad, there is no support, they always transfer you to a chat robot. They do not allow money to be withdrawn.I would like others to give their opinion on this