DMI differences between MT4 & Tradestation

Hi all,

I have a strategy I have developed on tradestation that I want to automate on mt4 however the DMI function appears very different on both platforms to the point they are incomparable. I have got them on the same timezone & timeframe with same settings supposedly not sure what else to investigate. Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Jade

slimjadey:

Hi all,

I have a strategy I have developed on tradestation that I want to automate on mt4 however the DMI function appears very different on both platforms to the point they are incomparable. I have got them on the same timezone & timeframe with same settings supposedly not sure what else to investigate. Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Jade

Maybe you can check on a third platofrm, let's say, Tradingview, or any other online platform who has DMI indicator and you can prove to you who is right and who is wrong...

;)

slimjadey:

Hi all,

Thanks

Jade

Do you know a little about coding and features applied differently in every next variation of DMI (or within any type of indicator) - how you can compare a car with the other till they have same specifications

In the picture attached is a general view of DMI types (not all even) - then every single folder contains dozens further variations