Experts: Hedge any positions - page 3

You know - I got an idea: I will try to rewrite this code on a new trading engine. Thus, there will be control over the execution.

Hedge any positions 2
Hedge any positions 2
  • www.mql5.com
Открытие противоположной позиции при достижении убытка в N- pips

Thank you for your fast response to fix the problem.

The new version 2 :  It hedged the 1st order with the ' N ' pips loss ( new order ) , but it do not open a hedge one for the (new order) even the loss is double.

The same result on Demo and Real Account.  If possible to fix it .   Thank you very much. 

8212583 # :

The new version 2 :  It hedged the 1st order with the ' N ' pips loss ( new order ) , but it do not open a hedge one for the (new order) even the loss is double.

The same result on Demo and Real Account .  If possible to fix it .   Thank you very much. 

You are posting old code in a discussion. The old code is a closed project.

I am using the new version " Hedging any Positions 2 ".  You can test it and see. Sorry 

8212583 #:
I am using the new version " Hedging any Positions 2 ".  You can test it and see. Sorry 
Please write there and most importantly: do not forget to update the version of the advisor

OK  I'll do so and thanks for your kind advice.

By doing all update and testing on "Hedge any positions 2" , still the same problem only hedge once and stop, just the reverse result of previous version.( non stop opening new orders on real account )

8212583 # :
By doing all update and testing on "Hedge any positions 2" , still the same problem only hedge once and stop, just the reverse result of previous version.( non stop opening new orders on real account )

Why are you writing in this thread? Write in the relevant topic. Attach all settings, log files and version number.

Reason: