Help! MQL5 market problem

MQL5 is suppose to provide a demo version of products like Expert advisors not the developer..what is the problem if a published EA does not show demo download option and only displays Buy..what causes this issue and how can it be fixed. It against MQL5 rule to post specific products so i can't specify link here

Files:
xxxx.PNG  4 kb

Don Kush:

MQL5 is suppose to provide a demo version of products like Expert advisors not the developer..what is the problem if a published EA does not show demo download option and only displays Buy..what causes this issue and how can it be fixed. It against MQL5 rule to post specific products so i can specify link here

Indeed, there's no option for the developer to choose if there's a demo available or no for his product. You should contact the service desk directly

Icham Aidibe:

Indeed, there's no option for the developer to choose if there's a demo available or no for his product. You should contact the service desk directly

interesting service disk is telling me to consult forum to solve the problem. 

Sir, you have forbidden use of your youtube video on other websites and then have posted it on mql5.com (which is another website).

Are you sure you have not forbidden demo download when you published your product?

Don Kush:

MQL5 is suppose to provide a demo version of products like Expert advisors not the developer..what is the problem if a published EA does not show demo download option and only displays Buy..what causes this issue and how can it be fixed. It against MQL5 rule to post specific products so i can't specify link here

It was recently discussed in the Russian forum.

Your product is not an EA (according to autodetector) but a script, thus no demo.

Replace onstart() function with OnTick() and it should solve the issue.

Andrey Barinov:

It was recently discussed in the Russian forum.

Your product is not an EA (according to autodetector) but a script, thus no demo.

Replace onstart() function with OnTick() and it should solve the issue.

Thanks mate. i will do that