Getting ID an QR Code images verified and approved is a nightmare!!!!!

Hello

Sorry if this topic already exists somewhere else..

I tried MQL5 Support, Help Desk, various other Contacts etc but they could/would not help me and just said I have to go to the forum for help!!.... so here I am ...sorry....

I have tried several times to upload my ID and QR code images but they keep getting rejected but I have no idea why!? They images DO meet the requirements listed re. resolution, pixel dimensions, quality, content...etc.. etc...but I am not being told WHY my images are being rejected!! PLEASE tell me why they are being rejected or I cannot fix them, please!!??

The resolution and requirements are correct so I am at a loss as to what to do because I keep getting the standard response 'images do not meet requirements', BUT THEY DO!!?? So please tell me why they do not or I cannot fix them to meet what you need. I am really trying here and it's been two days I have been doing this to get passed this stage bu have no idea what I could possibly be doing wrong!!?? PLEASE tell me please!! It is driving me crazy!! I really want to move on here and submit my software to the Market Place.

Please can you tell me what I am doing wrong!!?? PLEASE!!

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Greg Stobie

Files:
Greg Stobie QR HDR res image for Metatrader Marketplace.JPG 2468 kb
Greg Stobie - ID card - driving license front - HDR quality.jpg 2871 kb

If everything is fine so it should not be automatically rejected (it is the fully automated way to be a seller).
There is thread related to this subject:

---------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Thank you Sergey for directing me to the existing thread.

I have 4 days try to upload my picture and document 
It impossible to uploade it because every time thay rejict it
Can send proper way to uploade Qr code picture in details