iHigh & iLow

Hello everyone,

today i'm working on a EA, i was wandering how can i get the iHigh/iLow parameter from a personalized Indicator with the iCustom function??

and when i declare the parameters of the iCustom function, Which parameters i need to take?? because there are more than 3

dominiK990628:

Hello everyone,

today i'm working on a EA, i was wandering how can i get the iHigh/iLow parameter from a personalized Indicator with the iCustom function??

and when i declare the parameters of the iCustom function, Which parameters i need to take?? because there are more than 3

Inh order to use iCustom you MUST know how the indicator works in terms of internal buffers, otherwise you will be guessing all the time...

Dou you really know how iCustom() works?

;)

1. you don't need to invode/call the iCustom() to get iHigh/iLow;

2. if you really need to call iCustom() to get iHight/iLow for some other reason,write an indicator simply ,and call it.

==================================

3. here is the iCutom() works  :

0) the declare of the iCustom():

double  iCustom( 
   string       symbol,           // symbol 
   int          timeframe,        // timeframe 
   string       name,             // path/name of the custom indicator compiled program 
   ...                            // custom indicator input parameters (if necessary) 
   int          mode,             // line index 
   int          shift             // shift 
   );

1)when you invoke the function(icustom,same as below), it load the indicator to the chart ( in background ) ,and provide the input parmaters to the indicator.

2)usually,a indicator contains 1 or more output data( which you can confirm from DATA Window(CTRL-D),also called output buffers.

the mode (

int          mode,             // line index 

tells function which buffer needs to gets.

and the shift

int          shift             // shift 

tells the function which bar position to the indicator to read.