Buying volume vs selling volume

What indicators do you guys use to determine if the volume was a buying volume or selling volume?

I'm trading 1 min chart.

PeterKalw:

What indicators do you guys use to determine if the volume was a buying volume or selling volume?

I'm trading 1 min chart.

You can use a 13 EMA Force Index, how ever as with every indicator  you need to confirm its signal;

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/indicators/oscillators/fi

Or this

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1920

I'm sure you're aware there is only tick volumes for forex right ? no real  buy/sell volume, unless your broker provides you with depth of market data.

Force Index - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
Force Index - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Force Index Technical Indicator was developed by Alexander Elder. This index measures the Bulls Power at each increase, and the Bears Power at each decrease. It connects the basic elements of market information: price trend, its drops, and volumes of transactions. This index can be used as it is, but it is better to approximate it with the help...

Thanks Paul. No, I wasn't aware about this tick thing. I'll definitely look into these two indicators you showed me.

I'm thinking this: the volume gets coloured depending whether the price candle ends red of green. But even with candle as short as 1 minute, this can give false indication if the volume was buying or selling. So I thought maybe getting down to per-second timeframe would enable calculating real volume?

Any thoughts or feedback are warm welcome.

PeterKalw:

I'm trading 1 min chart.

There are many tick/volume indicators to measure that. Maybe you should go through the codebase, indicator and forum sections. Surely you will find something suited to your style.

Thanks @Shailesh Mishra, I'll definitely look at those tick/volume indicators.

PeterKalw:

... So I thought maybe getting down to per-second timeframe would enable calculating real volume? ...

Could you be referring to High Frequency Trading ? Its possible, how ever albeit not manually.

I programmed an ea using tick volume alone however it resulted in utter losses. lol

As mishra pointed out: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/60

You could check that out and see if it helps.

Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5
Creating Tick Indicators in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
In trading, it would be desirable to have an information as much as possible, to see the detailed picture of the price changes. You can use the tick chart. Let's try to create a tick chart in MQL5. This article describes the creation of two indicators: a tick price chart and "Tick Candles" chart, that draws  the candles that contains a...

You may check this indicator out as well:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/17070

TicksVolume
TicksVolume
  • www.mql5.com
This is my translation of the code by Alexey Viktorov from MQL4 to MQL5. For those who work mainly on MQL5 it can be useful. The indicator shows the price change in points and how many times there was a change for a selected period, unfortunately only from launch to stop. No input parameters. It can be used to determine the speed and/or...

Thanks @Paul Carissimo. That last one looks interesting.

volume in forex market is not real because forex market is decentralized.

and each broker has its own volume.

so it is not an accurate indicator.

sometime even price candles and those shapes  and gaps between them ,

are different from broker to broker.

dont rely on my words as a veteran trader and go search that on google.

What to rely on then @Seyedmajid Masharian ?

I'm considering this situation in a trending market: price pullback to EMA - was it only a pullback and market will continue in direction of the trend or reversal is happening? I was hoping I could find an answer to this in volume.

How to make a judgment on this?

Please where can I get indicator site