Hedging EA with High DD issues, how to overcome this ? - page 2

I have tested lots of such eas they will fail soon or late . Martingale is not apropriate with financial markets. And the worst part is they are fastest way to lose money.  Never forget that big trends without pullback is the reality of market.   Even central banks can not stop a poweful trend . How Me and you as a retail traders can. ?!  Go and read how soros break bank of england.

Angelo Ferraro:
if you close orders of only one type you will find yourself unbalanced on the other side. If you start closing a buy and a sell position to balance loss and gain, the system will slow down and for return to have profit you need a long time

i agree , when DD say gets to around 5 or 6 % of balance , any new order placed should be used to close the biggest losing order and keep closing until DD get back down to around 3%,

yes it will slow down the profits but should keep you in the game abit longer !! and big trend well close your eyes and pray to god your account doesn't get wiped out !!! 

thank you guys for your input !!!

ensure a higher deposit. this will prevent a high drawdown

Angelo Ferraro #:
if you close orders of only one type you will find yourself unbalanced on the other side. If you start closing a buy and a sell position to balance loss and gain, the system will slow down and for return to have profit you need a long time.

hi Angelo,

Long time you wrote this message. The way you provide is the one I'm looking for. closing the farest buy orders with sell orders when the price goes down in order to minimize the DD. Or something like this, at least trading both ways. Hope you or someone else can send me in the right direction.

Thanks.