Differences problem between MT4 orders and MT5 orders...

Hi,

I worked on MT4 automatic trading, and I work now on MT5. And, I've a problem with my automatic trading operations.

On MT4, you can open a buying order without closing a previous opened selling order... You must close the order with OrderClose(...).

But, on MT5, if you have an opened selling order, and if you open a buying order, it's automaticly close the previous opened selling order, but I don't want to close it !

I need to open selling and buying orders at same time, without closing some order.

Does anyone can help me please ? What function must I use for that ?

Thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Orders in DOM - Documentation on MQL5

A Virtual Order Manager to track orders within the position-centric MetaTrader 5 environment
  • Paul
  • www.mql5.com
This class library can be added to an MetaTrader 5 Expert Advisor to enable it to be written with an order-centric approach broadly similar to MetaTrader 4, in comparison to the position-based approach of MetaTrader 5. It does this by keeping track of virtual orders at the MetaTrader 5 client terminal, while maintaining a protective broker stop for each position for disaster protection.

Thank you for all. It's exactly what i needed.

Have a good day,