Mt4 Scanner That can run an indicator to scan all assets/symbols looking for a specific pattern/condition.

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not a coder, though I wish I could code.

I wonder if I could ask a question regarding a specific idea around MT4 and its capability?

Is it possible and if so how would you approach, creating some sort of code that would allow me to run an indicator over multiple assets/symbols and then alert me when some condition is evident on any of the assets/symbols. I am thinking if I could run an indicator that informs me of any swing (I already have an indicator that identifies the swing) on all assets/symbols within my spread betting platform, maybe I could do this for whatever time-frame is set in the control panel and maybe the symbols/assets of interest could also be included in the control panel if needed. Guess this would make the code a little less intensive

I am not sure if it would cause freezing issues on the platform as the code analysed a given asset/symbol looking for the pattern (in this case a swing?)

Many Thanks,

John.

jojo23: Unfortunately I am not a coder, though I wish I could code

I wonder if I could ask a question regarding a specific idea around MT4 and its capability?

Is it possible and if so how would you approach, creating some sort of code that would allow me to run an indicator over multiple assets/symbols and then alert me when some condition is evident on any of the assets/symbols. I am thinking if I could run an indicator that informs me of any swing (I already have an indicator that identifies the swing) on all assets/symbols within my spread betting platform, maybe I could do this for whatever time-frame is set in the control panel and maybe the symbols/assets of interest could also be included in the control panel if needed. Guess this would make the code a little less intensive

I am not sure if it would cause freezing issues on the platform as the code analysed a given asset/symbol looking for the pattern (in this case a swing?)

Yes it is possible, but since you are not a coder, it would be much to intricate for you. It requires some sophisticated code to synchronizing data, checking for 4066/4073 errors, and several other aspects. It is not something a beginner can hope to achieve without the advanced knowledge and skill to back it up.

Consider placing a Freelance job request for the task!