Experts: HFT EA (LIQUIDEX_V1) - page 4

fbreyer:
would you post a version without bug thanks

which bugs have you identified?

fbreyer:
would you post a version without bug thanks

which bugs have you identified?

The main error I noticed is that the stop loss does not flinch when the candle back with negative order and also always open purchase order when it upstairs at the peak and selling quano in this limit it down
presents fbreyer

The main error I noticed is that the stop loss does not flinch when the candle back with negative order and also always open purchase order when it upstairs at the peak and selling quano in this limit it down
presents fbreyer

fbreyer:
presents fbreyer

Thank you. I will look into that :

fbreyer:
presents fbreyer

Thank you. I will look into that :

Здравствуйте уважаемые.. Алпари еснмт4 счет 5 знач

liquidex_V1 USDCHF,M5: Real avg. spread:0.000093

order buy 0.10 USDCHF opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.90496 tp: 0.00000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

что за ошибка пожалуйста дайте инструкцию что сова работал..

Здравствуйте уважаемые.. Алпари еснмт4 счет 5 знач

liquidex_V1 USDCHF,M5: Real avg. spread:0.000093

order buy 0.10 USDCHF opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.90496 tp: 0.00000 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

что за ошибка пожалуйста дайте инструкцию что сова работал..

Hi,

How do I put an automatic T/P?

Thanks.

Hi,

How do I put an automatic T/P?

Thanks.