Experts: HFT EA (LIQUIDEX_V1) - page 6

bennay:
Hi there. I like the look of this Ea. Are you able to add a time filter, so I can choose to have it only trade certain sessions? Running this on the open of the London session to the close of the US session would improve this so much! Thanks

The version that has a filter is commercial version.

bennay:
Hi there. I like the look of this Ea. Are you able to add a time filter, so I can choose to have it only trade certain sessions? Running this on the open of the London session to the close of the US session would improve this so much! Thanks

The version that has a filter is commercial version.

evanskhisa:
mine is working very well on backtest but poor results on live a/c. Fredkam, kindly come through on this man. Asante

I think I did sort you out Evans

evanskhisa:
mine is working very well on backtest but poor results on live a/c. Fredkam, kindly come through on this man. Asante

I think I did sort you out Evans

rabbi45:

Hi,

How do I put an automatic T/P?

Thanks.

It mainly uses TSL so no TP

rabbi45:

Hi,

How do I put an automatic T/P?

Thanks.

It mainly uses TSL so no TP

fredkam:
bennay:
Would someone be able to edit this code so it will attach to a chart on the new mt4 build 610??

I have retested and it works just fine.

Hi Fredkam,

thanks for sharing nice robot,

Actually I have the same problem with build 610, it worked before, now it doesnt even work on backtest.

I wanted to try it on vps, I managed to get a ping less then 4ms.

Any ideas why it wouldnt work?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

fredkam:
bennay:
Would someone be able to edit this code so it will attach to a chart on the new mt4 build 610??

Hi Fredkam,

Actually I have the same problem with build 610, it worked before, now it doesnt even work on backtest.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

poliihor:
fredkam:
bennay:

Hi Fredkam,

Thanks in advance,

Regards

I will look into it andd keep you all posted.

poliihor:
fredkam:
bennay:

Hi Fredkam,

Thanks in advance,

Regards

I will look into it andd keep you all posted.