Help for getting "Script to Close All Open Orders "

Hi Everyone,

I'll appreciate if anyone can here. 

I have spend amount of time in internet trying to find a "Script to Close Multiply Open Orders - Close All " but without success. I've tried many scripts and instruction provided in internet but none have being successful. I thought to seek help here at MQL5 forum as it's getting difficult. I was just wondering what is the problem ? Is it because, I run MT4 in iOS10.13 High Sierra (MacBook Pro) ?? or what can be a problem ?

Many Many Thanks

Mass

Massky:

Hi Everyone,

I'll appreciate if anyone can here. 

I have spend amount of time in internet trying to find a "Script to Close Multiply Open Orders - Close All " but without success. I've tried many scripts and instruction provided in internet but none have being successful. I thought to seek help here at MQL5 forum as it's getting difficult. I was just wondering what is the problem ? Is it because, I run MT4 in iOS10.13 High Sierra (MacBook Pro) ?? or what can be a problem ?

Many Many Thanks

Mass

can you please show the code or the experts tab showing any error?

<Lakshan Perera:

can you please show the code or the experts tab showing any error?>

Hi Lakshan, 

Thanks for your replay. I have tried few but this is latest one I've took it from internet, I follow steps by step instruction but when I opened in MT4 and tried to close multiply orders, didn't work at all. I don't know what is happening ? If I am setting up wrong, or is it because I am running  EA in iOS10,13 MacBook Pro ??? 

Please let me know if you have any valid script code for this and instruction how to set it up, basically I am new to forex and every little help will be appreciated !

Many Thanks  

Here is the EA code and error code

Files:
EA_code.png  42 kb
Error_Code.png  29 kb

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Massky:

Hi Lakshan, 

Thanks for your replay. I have tried few but this is latest one I've took it from internet, I follow steps by step instruction but when I opened in MT4 and tried to close multiply orders, didn't work at all. I don't know what is happening ? If I am setting up wrong, or is it because I am running  EA in iOS10,13 MacBook Pro ??? 

Please let me know if you have any valid script code for this and instruction how to set it up, basically I am new to forex and every little help will be appreciated !

Thanks  

Here is the code and error

You need to tick the allow live trading tick box and switch on the AutoTrader on MT4 terminal.

Massky:

Hi Lakshan, 

Thanks  

Here is the code and error

You need to allow AutoTrading.

Marco vd Heijden:

https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=close%20all&module=mql5_module_forum

Oh look it's 2216 pages about close all.

Thanks for your help Guys. I did work when I tick "Auto Trading " in MT4.