Experts: Elliott_1 - page 2

Love this EA... Gambler's dream! Haha! But so far no real negative results... I think it's a winner. An ingenious method there elliot, where you beat the hell out of the sweet spot, and if what's suppose to happen happens, then you wake up with a smile. Although I'm sure there'll be the odd losing day, likely will on the whole bring in more pips then not. Good job! Gotta have a bit of a loaded account though to support 3 or 4 of the currency trades it might enter, but other than that, I think there's no way it will clobber you into bankruptcy... at least I think... (tic) Thanks again! Cheers!

Love this EA... Gambler's dream! Haha! But so far no real negative results... I think it's a winner. An ingenious method there elliot, where you beat the hell out of the sweet spot, and if what's suppose to happen happens, then you wake up with a smile. Although I'm sure there'll be the odd losing day, likely will on the whole bring in more pips then not. Good job! Gotta have a bit of a loaded account though to support 3 or 4 of the currency trades it might enter, but other than that, I think there's no way it will clobber you into bankruptcy... at least I think... (tic) Thanks again! Cheers!

What does BB mean when you say "I recommend to add BB for close the orders"?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

The EA is prime still there is killing codes need more coding becuase at least the 2,3,4..etc open Selllimit & Buylimit at the 1st Order Stochastic case, hence need to modify, also the (BB) Bollingar Band is to keep the order open unless not cross the opposite BB lower/higher mode ...

Anyhow the martiangle EA is most preffered spcially by Controlling with Elliott Waves.

From the other side, i will place the updated one on 13th March 2014 (Hopefully) .

N.B:Dont Use This EA on Real ... UNTIL Place the modified one along with backtest .

Hi Everyone,

The EA is prime still there is killing codes need more coding becuase at least the 2,3,4..etc open Selllimit & Buylimit at the 1st Order Stochastic case, hence need to modify, also the (BB) Bollingar Band is to keep the order open unless not cross the opposite BB lower/higher mode ...

Anyhow the martiangle EA is most preffered spcially by Controlling with Elliott Waves.

From the other side, i will place the updated one on 13th March 2014 (Hopefully) .

N.B:Dont Use This EA on Real ... UNTIL Place the modified one along with backtest .

aleale72:

Thanks.

Bollinger Band

aleale72:

Thanks.

Bollinger Band

hi, Eliott
I wait for your updates everyday.

hi, Eliott
I wait for your updates everyday.