Experts: Coensio Swing Trader EA CSTV04

Coensio Swing Trader EA CSTV04:

Coensio Swing Trader makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels.

Author: Krzysztof

good job

I placed on the chart as you described, its broke through the line but no order was placed, can you give more help to make it work?

Wonderful tool... but can't get any order out of it. What is the official syntax please ?

mik2013:
I placed on the chart as you described, its broke through the line but no order was placed, can you give more help to make it work?

Did you renamed your Trendline? "gl" = for long direction, "gs" = for short direction. Otherwise please post the output from "Experts" tab.

Sorry, its work,but, may be late,sometimes one bar (candle) more the 10 pips. Can you program like stop order, if hit the price open order right away? I would suggest if you could use "MA" also, if break the moving average open or close the order, thats would be great.

mik2013:
Sorry, its work,but, may be late,sometimes one bar (candle) more the 10 pips. Can you program like stop order, if hit the price open order right away? I would suggest if you could use "MA" also, if break the moving average open or close the order, thats would be great.

It's too late because of EntryThreshold setting, that determines the number of "breakout" pips below the trend line before sending an order. Setting EntryThreshold parameter to <5 is not recommended because then you would get into the market on every single "false breakout" event.

Thanks, thats make sense, what do you thing about "MA" breakout?

mik2013:
Thanks, thats make sense, what do you thing about "MA" breakout?

Hi mik2013, in my opinion trading MA breakouts is a bad idea.

Right, but also could be wrong, you know the big guys rule, over the 200ma buy below sell. If you look the eur/usd hrs chart you could made tone of money follow the simple rule.

Nice work. On how many pairs I can run this EA at a time?
I installed the EA on 19 pairs, 4 remains, rest on 15 pairs disappeared. Trend lines drawn are still there. On one pair (GBPNZD) it triggered buy at 1.95992 but SL hit at 1.95745. 

Whats the problem? How I can obtain a good copy?

Thanks,

Mizan Sharif