Experts: Milestone - page 4

evillive:

Hi,

Very nice EA, but could you please add a check so it will not add new positions at the same price? I do mean, if a Buy position exists at 1.6115 EA shoul not add new positions near it, it's margin wasting, nothing more.

Thanks.

no

Trevone - first of all - Thank you!

I'm a first time trader and I've been scouting around a while for EA's. Just couldn't find anything that I liked, and that WORKED! Your EA - Milestone version 5.1 ( seems to work the best for me ) I attached to the 6 major pairs, at M5 time frame on the default settings and this little piece of magical code is bringing in small, but steady profits! Yes my account is only DEMO for now, but if this continues I will definitely get a real account. I look forward to your Milestone V6, from the charts it looks very promising!

Once again thank you,
Regards from sunny Namibia
M

MauricioSmit:

Trevone - first of all - Thank you!

I'm a first time trader and I've been scouting around a while for EA's. Just couldn't find anything that I liked, and that WORKED! Your EA - Milestone version 5.1 ( seems to work the best for me ) I attached to the 6 major pairs, at M5 time frame on the default settings and this little piece of magical code is bringing in small, but steady profits! Yes my account is only DEMO for now, but if this continues I will definitely get a real account. I look forward to your Milestone V6, from the charts it looks very promising!

Once again thank you,
Regards from sunny Namibia
M

I appreciate your comment thanks. yeah you guys are in for a real killer EA, coming soon. I am talking about a champion. The type of champion that will continue to rape the market at no mercy. Regards

Hello trevone,

I would like to try this magnificent EA but none works for me. The problem: Error OrdenSend 131 What happens? thank you very much

Hello Trevone

I see that this EA doesn´t distinguishes orders open by Milestone and other orders if the same pair. have any away of the EA not close other orders?

Regards

alzirabatanete:

Hello Trevone

I see that this EA doesn´t distinguishes orders open by Milestone and other orders if the same pair. have any away of the EA not close other orders?

Regards

Sorry i didnt take that into account since its not worth trading any other EA with milestone

Hi Trevone,

Thanks for your Milestone EA 5.1, I am using it on demo at the moment. Is it possible to run two demo accounts one as short only and one as long only if I use different magic numbers. Also I would be interested

in Milestone 6 when available.

Thanks

Hello Trevone,

why do you deleted "Milestone-17.3"? Was the version wrong?

regards

Hello Trevone,

I have downloaded milestone 5.1 and i am using it in demo-mode. Until so far 4 trades done by milestone 5.1 and all with a positive result! Great work! Thanx for sharing!

While using milestone 5.1 i try to understand how it works. I see that you are working on milestone 6. I am waiting for the release :-)

Some questions i have about milestone 5.1:

* Are you also using the parameters RSI and MACD when you decide to open a position (long or short)? RSI indicates if there is a overbougt or oversold situation. I saw milestone 5.1 open a buy position with a RSI of above 70. The change of going down is bigger than down i suppose. Is it an idea to let milestone checking the RSI and open that buy order a little later so the profit will be bigger?

* Are you using milestone also in realtime? (no demo-account)?

* How handles milestone 5.1 with a fast uptick or downtick in the EUR/USD? For example EUR falls with a couple cents (bad economic data)? Is he opening a lot of orders or is there a limit in milestone 5.1 for the maximum positions that can be standing open?

Complements for the great work and i hope you have some time to give me the answers!

Devlin

Meta1:

Hello Trevone,

why do you deleted "Milestone-17.3"? Was the version wrong?

regards

there was a bug