Arbitration results delay !

Hi guys,

I have a couple of arbitrations waiting in the freelance section, one of them is for at least 3 weeks, but no feedback from arbiter.Does anyone of you experience such issues?

Best Regards

Seems that the automated arbitration is another failure for the time being. You will possibly have to keep trying to contact the admin responsible for dealing with disputes.

Keith Watford:
Seems that the automated arbitration is another failure for the time being. You will possibly have to keep trying to contact the admin responsible for dealing with disputes.
How can I contact the admin responsible for that? Service desk has been limited to only financial operations, as if MQ was having issues with paying staff, I've had an open arbitration for nearly 3 weeks, not even a single word from the arbiters

Chidera Anakpe:
How can I contact the admin responsible for that? Service desk has been limited to only financial operations, as if MQ was having issues with paying staff, I've had an open arbitration for nearly 3 weeks, not even a single word from the arbiters

Ask the service desk, although they are financials limited. I did this and it worked