Experts: Fracture 7.4.0 - page 5

mrtodd:
People don't seem to use the fractals correctly. Look up Bill Williams and how he used the fractals.
there is no correct way when everything is guess

Fracture was my first EA, although there has been some talk about it, i have never used it once on a live account. It was a learning curve for me

trevone:

Sure, do you want me tie your shoe laces for you before you go to school aswell?

People if you got nothing to contribute then don't say anything at all for all you freebie grabbers

:) That was a nice one, tie their shoe laces :):) Cracking me up

evillive:
It will eat even 1 billion dollars depozit on forward test...
Backtested from Dec 1, 2014, to Feb 2nd 2015 on GBPUSD, disaster. At the begining it was scalping some good minor profits then at the end, it busted the account balance as the graph shows.
Files:

Sherif_G_E:
Backtested from Dec 1, 2014, to Feb 2nd 2015 on GBPUSD, disaster. At the begining it was scalping some good minor profits then at the end, it busted the account balance as the graph shows.
This is the report

fxwithouttears:
when i downloaded the zip i saw so many different version. which one has the test result that is shown

I backtested this in the period of Dec 2014 till Feb 2015, it gave bad results at the end of the period, excellent results at the begining. The reason is that during the period of great losses there was a lot of news and turmoil in the Markets. Something that Trevone warned about.

So, to be fair, this is a great scalper as long as u stay away from News periods and major Market incidents, great for the Asian session.

Thanks Trevone.

Sherif_G_E:

Many good EAs failed during December 2014 to January 2015. USD pairs suffered a huge movement during the holidays.

Why don't you try to test other dates? Maybe the entire 204? 

Which is the latest version of this to use?

campo1974:

Which is the latest version of this to use?

7.4 seems to be traders choice

I tried version 9.0 on demo acc. Once,

Thanx. red line of margin call was there, but no damage occured. What r the safe settins to avoid margin call in future,if I apply this ea on live accout?. Plz tell.

Otherwise it is best EA ,I have seen.