Experts: Fracture 7.4.0 - page 7

i tes on demo this ea was good, use time fram 15 , but in fracture set 60, you will never loss

Can somebody giveme the best setting for this EA. I tried to use it but it was trading on parallel market. 

Pls how can I have better test on this?

Regards.  

Hello i need help , i uploaded version 7.4 on my mt4 for a backtest and set on vitual . it not taking trades why?  but i tried version 9.0 it take trades but when the trend changes it losses all money. please can someone help on how to make version 7.4 take trades?

Atep Novic:
i tes on demo this ea was good, use time fram 15 , but in fracture set 60, you will never loss

please can you explain, what do you mean "but in fracture set 60", anything in EA property that i should change the setting.. ?

note: i use fracture 9.0, any other recommendation which version should i use ? 

I am backtesting at default setteing.

many same message

Fracture-9.0 EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 131

Fracture-9.0 EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131

not work.

why?

make an example ;
I turn on the robot and he opens 3-position , then turn it off .
at this point the robot operates the closing of the positions ?

Hi there, I am using fracture 7.4.0 and so far the results are not so bad. I would like to know how do we set a trailing stop or SL or TP to protect against news and major changes in the market.

I've noticed in some trades a very good profit but when trend change, it doesn't close the position ending up in loss.

Is there any settings that I am not aware? Thanks for any help or tips :) 

this ea seems interesting but when u run it with strategy tester after 3 weeks it call margin it!

and it seems i can't find Stop Loss setting anywhere in the settings

so sorta wondering how actually can set this ea work correctly 

seems not only i missing S/L here i cant figure out why no matter what setting i change it keep getting call margin after while

hmm found new bug, if you just having this EA its fine however if you put manual trade it treat it like its own trades and close them like scalps

Moebius-FX:

I am backtesting at default setteing.

many same message

Fracture-9.0 EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 131

Fracture-9.0 EURUSD,M5: OrderSend error 131

not work.

why?

OrderSend error 131 appears because of the lot size. I added an extra condition and in case the lot size > 1, I limited to 1.