Experts: Automatic stoploss and takeprofit

Automatic stoploss and takeprofit:

Automatic set (woth confirmation) of tp ans sl calcul use buy cost it work for every trade available and for all symbol. You can change the external parameter for tp and sl. I work on a new version where you could choose sl and tp for each symbol

Author: cyriac

You blantantly download this fxautomated.com free ea change a few parameters and upload it as yours without permision?

tonny:
You blantantly download this fxautomated.com free ea change a few parameters and upload it as yours without permision?

I have totaly write it it dont come from fxautomated. I'm a programmer and MT4 is easy to programm then i dont need to take any code from anywhere. I write it myself. if its not the case i dont post the code.

I only post my own codes

panthaigle:
tonny:

I have totaly write it it dont come from fxautomated. I'm a programmer and MT4 is easy to programm then i dont need to take any code from anywhere. I write it myself. if its not the case i dont post the code.

I only post my own codes

Your coding is BAD panthaigle I also don't believe you have totally write it. You have used the free program http://codebase.mql4.com/en/code/10689

and your contribution to it is making the program not better then it was... A good programmer knows that this will MESS trades placed by other EA's

That when there is a prefix or subfix to the Symbol() it fails

Compare the codes and you will admit that it is very hard to say I have totally write it myself

Tony have give me the idea to make a robot wich parameter tp sl if it dont have been done.

But i have programm it by myself. I have take the structure of programm like model and its all. (commentary for the code of an expert advisor)

For your commenter i use mt 4 since a short time. And i thank you for your remarks about trades makles by other EA.

There is one other biug error in my code. It work only if TP is empty i dont verify stoploss.

I dont have any formation in programming MT4 iand i learn it alone.

Then if i make others errors signal it.

I'm making an expert for making a training stop on values if you want i could send it to you and then you see i dont reproduce other codes.

tonny:

Tonny,

can you help me code a system i use mannaully (EMA)to a roboth,the features are entry,close and stop loss

my email is udochionline@yahoo.com

thanks

can we customized it for mt5