Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags - page 3

Eleni Anna Branou:

I answered just in case it wasn't a real problem but a misinterpretation.

I was probably to harsh, just angry against Metaquotes. Please accept my apologies Eleni.

Alain Verleyen:
I was probably to harsh, just angry against Metaquotes. Please accept my apologies Eleni.

No worries Alain, I understand your frustration, you are a man of method and you want things done, something that is not the case here for some time now.

Daniel Stein:

Dear MQL admins and moderators,

One of my signals is tagged with two nonsense messages.

1. "No trading activity detected on the Signal's account for the last 6 days" -> In fact, there were enough recently opened trades. The last one this morning.

Will be fixed soon, thank you

Rashid Umarov:
Will be fixed soon, thank you

That's nice to hear Reashid, please look into the change of leverage statement too, which is the other way around, even though the leverage was changed from 1:200 to 1:30, the massage writes: Leverage was changed from 1:30 to 1:200.

Daniel Stein:

2. " Signal account leverage was changed 1 time from 1:30 to 1:200" -> In fact, it was the opposite direction from 1:200 to 1:30 due to the new ESMA rules. 

To stop endless misunderstanding we will change text to

Signal account leverage was changed 1 times within the range 1:30 - 1:200"

Rashid Umarov:

To stop endless misunderstanding we will change text to

Why it can't state the real fact Rashid?

That is was changed from 1:200 to 1:30.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That's nice to hear Reashid, please look into the change of leverage statement too, which is the other way around, even though the leverage was changed from 1:200 to 1:30, the massage writes: Leverage was changed from 1:30 to 1:200.

It doesn't matter how it was changed - up or down - we just provide leverage range.

Rashid Umarov:

It doesn't matter how it was changed - up or down - we just provide leverage range.

It does matter.

Rashid Umarov:

This is pretty misleading. In this case, you can drop the message completely because there is no benefit for the "readers" of this information.

Eleni Anna Branou:

These messages will be gone automatically, its just take some time.

The message about the leverage change usually stays for a long time.

I have to fix your statement - the warning about leverage change will never disappear.