Indicators: Weekly Open Horizontal Line + Horizontal Target Lines

Weekly Open Horizontal Line + Horizontal Target Lines:

Draws a Weekly Open Horizontal Line and Horizontal Target Line above and below the Weekly Open Line.

Author: file45

Weekly Open Horizontal Line + Horizontal Target Lines
Weekly Open Horizontal Line + Horizontal Target Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Weekly Open + Targets Weekly Open (no Targets) These two indicators are modifications of the HI_Low Indicator. Weekly Open + Targets: A Weekly Open Horizontal Line A Target Line above the Weekly Open Line (Long Target) A Target Line below the Weekly Open Line (Short Target) (from the Inputs Tab not the Colors...

Why keep re-setting a Scrip, Indicator or EA default parameter from, say, 34 to 50 ? Permanently change the default setting to 50 or make a copy with default 50 !

See HERE for instruction. It's dead easy ! - author: file45

'0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4' 0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4 1 1
not all control paths return a value 0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4 285 1
declaration of 'TP_Long_Target' hides global declaration at line 48 0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4 173 56
declaration of 'TP_Short_Target' hides global declaration at line 49 0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4 184 57
'void' function returns a value 0_-_Weekly__Open_y_Targets.mq4 648 4
0 error(s), 4 warning(s) 1 5

Hello,

The "0_-_Weekly_Open.mq4 " indicator, is exactly what I am after,
the only thing that bugs me is that it does delete created objects like rectangles, text, labels etc.

Is there any way to disable the deleting of created objects?

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thank you.

~ Renaldo,

Hi File45,

Both indicators delete existing objects on the time frames which it is attached.

Would you please refine them to not deleting any other entities?  Or simply tell us which line in the script should be changed/ added/ removed.

Thank you very much.

Renaldo Spot:

Hello,

The "0_-_Weekly_Open.mq4 " indicator, is exactly what I am after,
the only thing that bugs me is that it does delete created objects like rectangles, text, labels etc.

Is there any way to disable the deleting of created objects?

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thank you.

~ Renaldo,

Correction submitted 16 Jul  2019 - MetaQuotes to update

Suleymann:

Hi File45,

Both indicators delete existing objects on the time frames which it is attached.

Would you please refine them to not deleting any other entities?  Or simply tell us which line in the script should be changed/ added/ removed.

Thank you very much.

file45:
   See here for corrected update : https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=12383871#post12383871

Hi File45,

Your indicator is hands down the best and so what i am after but I can't find the corrected update in the link above. I have searched all key words and dates and found nothing. Please, please can you post the exact link. 

Many Thanks, Dan