Indicators: MTF Zigzag with 3 level

MTF Zigzag with 3 level:

3 TF Zigag Level with same settings.

Author: ngoc thach

johagan:

Hi Rocky

I loaded this on 2 platforms and it locked both up. Windows 7, latest version of Meta, new computer with all the goodies. Could you please check it.

Its work normally on my computer.

Any error in Expert Tab?

rockyhoangdn:
johagan:

Hi Rocky

I loaded this on 2 platforms and it locked both up. Windows 7, latest version of Meta, new computer with all the goodies. Could you please check it.

Its work normally on my computer.

Any error in Expert Tab?

Hi Rocky

My fault. I didnt load both indicators,I only loaded MTF. It works fine when both are loaded. thanks for the indicator

Does it repaint.??

/

What is the significance of how many times 2 or 3 is printed?

Also, is it possible to code an alert when 3rd level signal is generated?

Thanks

Outstanding, rockyhoangdn! I'm sure you already know how great this is for EA building. Thank you.

jeet1970:

/

What is the significance of how many times 2 or 3 is printed?

Also, is it possible to code an alert when 3rd level signal is generated?

Thanks

With ZZ's and Semafor's, 3's are said to be more reliable than 2's at identifying peaks and troughs. The quantity of 2's or 3's has no significance.

Iin its basic form, an alert is nothing but a condition i.e., if(x=y);... and an operator i.e., {alert(text)}; Google "add alert to indicator."

dineshydv:
Does it repaint.??

Of course it repaints. If you study up on zigzag's, you will find that any nonrepainting zigzag is worthless. IMHO, there is no such thing as a leading NRP indi--only laggards.

Hi Customer

Never waste time on studying inidcators, if one work better on one timeframe then it loss in other... and that is nothing....when there is profit then its on Luck ...I only recommend RSI and nothing more.....

Contact me here for in depth detail

macliteriint

MQL4 Comments:

With ZZ's and Semafor's, 3's are said to be more reliable than 2's at identifying peaks and troughs. The quantity of 2's or 3's has no significance.

Iin its basic form, an alert is nothing but a condition i.e., if(x=y);... and an operator i.e., {alert(text)}; Google "add alert to indicator."

can u help as and the code of alert please?

what do the numbers in the chart represent?