How to detach a forex account from a signal

Hello.
How do I detach a forex account from a signal? I need to cancel the signal on which I have poorly calculated statistics and start a new one (technical support does not respond to mql).
Thank you
Václav Macák

You are the signal provider and you want to stop producing the signal?
if yes so read the following page: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_provider 

Managing Signals

Move to "My Signals" section to manage your signals. Basic information about your signal is displayed here. Signals can also be viewed by categories by clicking the appropriate tabs:

My Signals

Click the signal to edit it.

Editing the signal

Move to the signal monitoring and click "Edit" in the upper right corner. The form filled out when adding the signal will be displayed. Only the following parameters can be changed:

• enable/disable signal;
  • set signal as private/public;
  • signal name;
  • account password;
How to Become a Signal Provider - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5
How to Become a Signal Provider - Trading Signals and Copy Trading - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Signal Provider is a trader who grants access to the data on his or her trading operations allowing other traders to copy them on their own trading accounts. Signals can be provided either for free or on a commercial basis. Registration as a Seller — if you want to register as a company (a legal body), enable "register as company" option and...

Unfortunately it does not work. I will delete the signal and create a new one. The new signal has the same number as the original and the statistics are still wrong.

You would have to use a different account.

Vaclav Macak:

You can't detach an acount from a signal, as Marco wrote above, you have to delete your previous signal and create a new signal with a new account.

I know this option, but I wanted to keep my account history. I set up my account in July 2018. I gradually put in $ 300, $ 300 and $ 303. In August, I lost and my account ended at $ 524 and statistics showed a drop of about 40%. In mid-September 2018, the statistics changed, showing a decline of 100%. That's a mistake, because in September I had to grow 12% and in October 22%. Now I have $ 720 in my account, but statistics still show% 100.

I attach charts with my account history. I would like to contact technical support, but I do not know how.

Files:
MyAccount.jpg  149 kb