Daily Vertical Lines in MT5 - page 3

Mi6lkY7wA8y #:

Mr Carreiro Hello. I saw in your profile that you are an active Forex Trader; I am new in MQL community and trying to find an indicator in order to be able to have vertical lines separator for the Days of the week but also to be able to change the time GMT wise to resemble the NY time and not that of the broker. Do you happen to be aware for such an indicator for mt5? I have been searching for it but the one I found you can not change the time as per GMT. Thank you for taking the time to read my query. 

I have found this one for mt5 that shows exactly what I want but it does not have the option of setting the GMT time you want in order to be aligned with NY time  dailylines.mq5 by  Tjipke de Vries

You cannot change the chart's time-zone. You have to use the broker's time-zone.

There may be some indicator out that that also displays the time in a different time-zone at the simultaneously, but you will never be able to alter the underlying time-zone.

I don't personally use session times and I only fixed the indicator on this topic as a curiosity. I don't use it personally.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You cannot change the chart's time-zone. You have to use the broker's time-zone.

There may be some indicator out that that also displays the time in a different time-zone at the simultaneously, but you will never be able to alter the underlying time-zone.

I don't personally use session times and I only fixed the indicator on this topic as a curiosity. I don't use it personally.

I intent on using the Broker's time-zone but want to place the dividers on the brokers time zone that reflects the NY 00.00 time [just that] but could not figure out how to do it. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated!

@Mi6lkY7wA8y #: I intent on using the Broker's time-zone but want to place the dividers on the brokers time zone that reflects the NY 00.00 time [just that] but could not figure out how to do it. Thank you for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated!

Then there are many examples of such in the CodeBase, that displays the various sessions, which you can adjusted for your own requirements.

Here is some examples ..

Code Base

Market_Sessions

Scriptor, 2019.02.07 08:58

Indicator Market Session

Code Base

Trading Sessions Open - Close

Mladen Rakic, 2016.11.02 14:27

This is a trading sessions indicator.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Then there are many examples of such in the CodeBase, that displays the various sessions, which you can adjusted for your own requirements.

Here is some examples ..

Thank you so much for all the Help!