Experts: Multi Levels Trend Expert Advisor - page 3

hodhabi:
I will fix it by making it deals only with orders/positions created by the same EA. I am working on am major upgrade.

Yes that would be great. Longuing forward the upgrade,

Best regards,

I have completed major improvements on the MLTrendE indicator. Now you can use to trade multiple currency pairs and it has much better sensors and triggers to find the market movements. I will upload it through a new post early next week.

hodhabi:

I have completed major improvements on the MLTrendE indicator. Now you can use to trade multiple currency pairs and it has much better sensors and triggers to find the market movements. I will upload it through a new post early next week.

Can't wait! I've been testing your original MLTrendE for a while and it's my favorite. I'm struggling to figure out the right parameters for version 2 - i'm not getting nearly as good results as with version 1. What parameters do you recommend for v2 and time frame?

hodhabi:

Thank you for this very powerful EA, but I have some problems using the Stoploss-Option in Version 2. I use it exactly this way:

allowSL = true/false. You need to set maReversal to false in order to use allowSL. When allowSL is set to true, the system will use the original multiple levels system and implement a stop/loss on the last opened position. When the last opened position reaches SL, the system will close all positions at all levels and reverse the trend by setting TradeType. With allowSL, you need to set two more parameters that are SL and MaxTrade. When allowSL is true, you can back test the system only using every tick.

But it will not close any trade and does not reverse (even not 50 Points and below) in Test- or Livemode (D1, H1, H4). Are there any other changes in settings needed to get this option to work out?

pulsi:
hodhabi:

Thank you for this very powerful EA, but I have some problems using the Stoploss-Option in Version 2. I use it exactly this way:

allowSL = true/false. You need to set maReversal to false in order to use allowSL. When allowSL is set to true, the system will use the original multiple levels system and implement a stop/loss on the last opened position. When the last opened position reaches SL, the system will close all positions at all levels and reverse the trend by setting TradeType. With allowSL, you need to set two more parameters that are SL and MaxTrade. When allowSL is true, you can back test the system only using every tick.

But it will not close any trade and does not reverse (even not 50 Points and below) in Test- or Livemode (D1, H1, H4). Are there any other changes in settings needed to get this option to work out?

Hello, same for me, I follow the instruction, allowSL to true and set mareversal to false, but the SL don't work.

I think that this EA can bez very powerfull with a simple close paremeters and with a breakeven option... Is it possible to had this ?

Hello Hodhabi,

I have a problem with the first version. The Ea work well but it don't follow the MA direction. Regardeless of the position of the MA, all the position are open in the same direction. Yet, tradetype si on 0.

I don't understand why ???

Do you have an idea ?

Regards.

Denis

I don't have a clue to get this to be in profit. I bunged it on a chart and let fly on strat tester. Lost all the money. Any clear inputs on how to get the great returns?

Does anyone have a good set file for this?

I really like this but need it to work with Micro Lot account.  The smallest lot for this is .10 and I really need to start the trades at .01

is there a way to fix this ro change it? 

hello 

I put this ML TrendE ea to my Mt4 real account , it  can not open trade , how can i let  it  work ? thanks.