My signal perform Wrong Growth Rate% ?

Dear All,

I created a MT4 account half year ago. It show my trading record (including Growth rate and Profit) until Oct. My account have USD50,000, it earn around USD14600. Thus, the growth rate should be 30%. However, MQL5 changed the record few days ago. It suddenly decreased to 17%. I don't know what is the problem. I don't have withdrawal from my account. Any one can help? Any suggestion? I want to keep a good trading record and show for my friend. Thanks.

Wing Man Li:

Dear All,

I created a MT4 account half year ago. It show my trading record (including Growth rate and Profit) until Oct. My account have USD50,000, it earn around USD14600. Thus, the growth rate should be 30%. However, MQL5 changed the record few days ago. It suddenly decreased to 17%. I don't know what is the problem. I don't have withdrawal from my account. Any one can help? Any suggestion? I want to keep a good trading record and show for my friend. Thanks.

It is strange, since you haven't withdrew or deposited any money.

Try to contact MQL5 about it, but I don't think you will find an easy answer to your problem.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Wing Man Li:

Dear All,

Contact support center.