VPS signal re-synchronization problems - page 2

Hi Dear,

Any news? Still problem is there and none of your London severs respond? I read comment section also has problem 

Is it possible these two problems related each other 

Thank you so much

Best Regards

If its ok could you give me m email, or any contact number of your technical assistant or admins servers ?

Files:
Untitled.jpg  174 kb

mamaghanisani:

Hi Dear,

Any news? Still problem is there and none of your London severs respond? I read comment section also has problem 

Is it possible these two problems related each other 

Thank you so much

Best Regards

If its ok could you give me m email, or any contact number of your technical assistant or admins servers ?

They've sent me that:

Please do tracert at IP-adress on your picture, tracert 88.202.180.31

and send me the results.

Eleni Anna Branou:

They've sent me that:

Please do tracert at IP-adress on your picture, tracert 88.202.180.31

and send me the results.

Hi, Thank you 

But as you see in attachment pic, there is no option to enter the IP address 

System automatically chose nearest server and then migrate the MT4.

Excuse me, is it possible to refund my deposit?

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Files:
Untitled.jpg  671 kb

mamaghanisani:

Hi, Thank you 

Excuse me, is it possible to refund my deposit?

Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

No.

Marco vd Heijden:

No.

Ok thank you , so please solve the issues of your servers , after 5 month subscription, today I cant register my new account

mamaghanisani:

Ok thank you , so please solve the issues of your servers , after 5 month subscription, today I cant register my new account

First of all, we (moderators) are not Metaquotes employees, but simple MQL5.com members like you, so don't ask us to solve any problems, we are just here to help.

Contact the Service Desk again with your VPS server number and ask for a refund because your VPS service doen's work, unless they fix this problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

First of all, we (moderators) are not Metaquotes employees, but simple MQL5.com members like you, so don't ask us to solve any problems, we are just here to help.

Contact the Service Desk again with your VPS server number and ask for a refund because your VPS service doen's work, unless they fix this problem.

ok thank you excuse me for my misunderstand , after about 20 to 30 time I've tried, finally it synced a minuets ago with MQL 6 London.

But I've decided till end subscription , find a good VPS provider.

Thank you very much for all your help and forgive me.

Best Regards,

mamaghanisani:

ok thank you excuse me for my misunderstand , after about 20 to 30 time I've tried, finally it synced a minuets ago with MQL 6 London.

But I've decided till end subscription , find a good VPS provider.

Thank you very much for all your help and forgive me.

Best Regards,

No problem, its nice you finally got it to work.