Keep getting traders calling me on my mobile

Hey all

For the life of me I cannot find a place to email MetaTrader.

Years ago i gave my mobile phone number when i created an account on MT4 - not through a broker.

I keep getting sales calls, and I want them to remove my mobile number, but i don't have any details of my account i used.

Can anyone help? These calls are driving me crazy!

Rgds

Surreall:

Hey all

For the life of me I cannot find a place to email MetaTrader.

Years ago i gave my mobile phone number when i created an account on MT4 - not through a broker.

I keep getting sales calls, and I want them to remove my mobile number, but i don't have any details of my account i used.

Can anyone help? These calls are driving me crazy!

Rgds

I doubt it was because you gave you mobile number to MetaQuotes. I too had to give my number when I went through the validation process and I have never receive any sales calls to do with brokers or trading.

You probably gave the phone number to brokers when you opened up demo trading accounts on them.

Fernando Carreiro:
I doubt it was because you gave you mobile number to MetaQuotes. I too had to give my number when I went through the validation process and I have never receive any sales calls to do with brokers or trading.

I also gave MetaQuotes my number. I never received a call from them or other trading related calls.

I gave my number to a specific broker—who later called me—but they only called once to welcome me, see what sort of trading I would do, etc.

Probably from a demo account. I usually just block the numbers i dont want to call me again 😊 and demo accounts i open with fake details if possible.

Fernando Carreiro:

You probably gave the phone number to brokers when you opened up demo trading accounts on them.
Ahh , yes probably :-(