EA for closing profitable trade only when going against my position

Hello. I hope I'm able to make clear what i'm trying to find.

Let's say I have a trade with take profit set to 15 points. I'd like to keep my trade open if it hits 15 AND keep going to 16, 17, 20... and ONLY close it if it moves one pip back. So, it hits 15, still open, hits 16, 17, 18 same thing, but at the moment it goes back to 17, it closes my trade..

Is there anything like that?

Thank you

Yes but it will just constantly close due to noise and jitter, so it's not practical you might as well close at 16.

Otherwise you could increase distance.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes but it will just constantly close due to noise and jitter, so it's not practical you might as well close at 16.

Otherwise you could increase distance.

yes. I know how volatile it is but if there's any noise, all that would happen would be having my trade closed, but sometimes it moves 20, 30 pips really fast which makes it impossible to do it manually and cause you to miss those pips that could have been converted into profit. 

Sometimes it moves 2000 pips and you are well within reach to handle that manually.

So why make it difficult ? for 20 pips ??

Mateus Maia:

Let's say I have a trade with take profit set to 15 points. I'd like to keep my trade open if it hits 15 AND keep going to 16, 17, 20... and ONLY close it if it moves one pip back. So, it hits 15, still open, hits 16, 17, 18 same thing, but at the moment it goes back to 17, it closes my trade..

Sounds like you want a "trailing stop loss" with no take profit.

Anthony Garot:
Sounds like you want a "trailing stop loss" with no take profit.
Thank you, Anthony. It's not precisely what I wanted but it's close and will do the job. Thanks!