Experts: Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence:

Artificial Intelligence expert advisor.

Author: Yury Reshetov

Best of the bests!

I have tried it on EUR on a period more than one year, and opps!!!! a big losses appeared that canceled the whole account,,,,,,

I have a little experience in AI programming, but I could not understand your code easily.....

samirmta:

I have tried it on EUR on a period more than one year, and opps!!!! a big losses appeared that canceled the whole account,,,,,,

I have a little experience in AI programming, but I could not understand your code easily.....

See also: How to find profitable trading strategy

Can the neural network be substituted with a more sophisticated one ?

usdjpy:
Best of the bests!

Neural Network EA is very interesting, I have experimented this an other Neural Network EA, the potential seem to be a lot.

I have found a web site with a "web book" on a neural network that closely imitate the brain cell at http://icwww.epfl.ch/~gerstner//BUCH.html , is there someone that can replace the peceptron NN with this more sophisticated neural network model.

I am very worried with the trouble from the EA offered by you.

Originally  ,  this EA had the function which made the order window open automatically (pop up).

But in spite that I  removed it from the chart , the order window pops up whenever the other EA tries to order newly .

That is , it tries to make its ordering style adopt also to the other EA's order even after it was removed.

Though I uninstalled my MT4 , its trouble function had not been extiguished yet .

I used the copy of the former folder of MT4 then. It seemed that the trouble cause intruded in the folder . 

But I cannot discard my folder stored much date in. 

I hope the sollution about this trouble .

maymay:

Originally  ,  this EA had the function which made the order window open automatically (pop up).

But in spite that I  removed it from the chart , the order window pops up whenever the other EA tries to order newly .

That is , it tries to make its ordering style adopt also to the other EA's order even after it was removed.

Though I uninstalled my MT4 , its trouble function had not been extiguished yet .

I used the copy of the former folder of MT4 then. It seemed that the trouble cause intruded in the folder . 

Download recovery version: EA "Artificial Intelligence"

New version of AI: EA "NeuroMACDwithMM"

Is the trouble cause Spyware or Wirus ?
Does it take away the information in my PC   ?
usdjpy wrote:
maymay:

Download recovery version: EA "Artificial Intelligence"