I would like to request 2nd move signal subscription.

Dear MQL5,

According to, Today, on 06:00 AM(GMT+7, Bangkok) I checked the ping of MQL5 vps with my brokerage server, ICmarkets-live10, about 7ms, as it was normally about 1.7 ms and also checked the ping of MQL5 with ICmarkets-live01, about 2 ms.

Then, I decided to move the signal subscription to account with ICmarkets-live01. After that, on 01:00 PM(GMT+7, Bangkok), I rechecked the ping of ICmarkets-live10, it's back to normal, as 1.7 ms.

Therefore, I would like to move it back to ICmarkets-live10 account, but, the limit of moving subscription is once per week.

Could you please help me to get another move the signal subscription?

Sorry for my English

Best Regards

Chak-krit S.

And so now the problem is born where users want to start moving signals between accounts continuously.

I knew it was a bad idea. 

They implemented a one move per week ?

Excellent.

Please wait one week.

What the effect of moving subscription?

Why's the limitation once a week?

Chakkrit Sawangsaensuk:

Dear MQL5,

According to, Today, on 06:00 AM(GMT+7, Bangkok) I checked the ping of MQL5 vps with my brokerage server, ICmarkets-live10, about 7ms, as it was normally about 1.7 ms and also checked the ping of MQL5 with ICmarkets-live01, about 2 ms.

Then, I decided to move the signal subscription to account with ICmarkets-live01. After that, on 01:00 PM(GMT+7, Bangkok), I rechecked the ping of ICmarkets-live10, it's back to normal, as 1.7 ms.

Therefore, I would like to move it back to ICmarkets-live10 account, but, the limit of moving subscription is once per week.

Could you please help me to get another move the signal subscription?

Sorry for my English

Best Regards

Chak-krit S.

Marco is right, a few days ago this option wasn't even available and now you want to move your subscription around every day.

Its not possible, wait for a week.

Ok thank you.

But, Could you please clarify to me the question?

Chakkrit Sawangsaensuk:

Ok thank you.

But, Could you please clarify to me the question?

MQL5 technicians made this option available for once a week.

I don't know why, but by making this option available at anytime could make signal subscriptions moving around servers all day long and that could cause many technical problems.

Us early MQL5 signal subscribers, we had to cancel each signal subscription that wasn't properly funtioning, lose the subscription amount and then re-subscribing again paying the signal subscription price for the second time.

I get the answer "make signal subscriptions moving around servers all day long and that could cause many technical problems."

Chakkrit Sawangsaensuk:

These are paid services.

It would get a real administrative mess real fast if people were moving around the subscriptions all the time.

Sometimes a user subscribes to a signal and then discovers that the broker does not support signals.

The ability to move that subscription to another broker/account was made.

But not with the intention to blatantly start moving subscriptions between accounts on desire, like you are trying to do.

Thanks.

Yes, my intention to blatantly start moving subscription between account cause of "The instability ping of MQL5 vps with the brokerage server. Then I just request to move it back to the previous account, not others.

As your answer, I get the knowledge about the problem when moving subscriptions.

Thank you very much.

Hi Team,

Please help to check why I move the <Deleted> from 20650834 to 5135303.

It took one week but it yet getting effective on the new one?

Thanks & best regards,

agcuong1:

Do not double post.

Your other post has been deleted.