How do I delete a chart window in meta trader 5 mobile?

Nobody with common sense ever makes a manual or instructions ever for anything ever made so the only way to find out how this chart works is to guess or accidently find out. I notice every now and then, when I touch something by accident somewhere on the sides of each indicator chart window, little red x boxes will pop up next to each chart indicator window, like I can delete the chart window if I want to. I never need that but it always pops up out of nowhere by accident and gets in the way. But I need it to pop up now so I can move the chart back so I can see the last candlestick clearly. I accidentally made those x boxes pop up and don't know it happens. Because the same Einstein who made the charts also did not make it so you can see the whole chart and every single candlestick up until the last candlestick UNLESS those delete boxes pop up, and then the whole chart is movable to the left or right. Im in a trade right now and the stupid chart popped those delete boxes up and pushed the whole chart over to where I can't see what's going on with the direction of the candlesticks now. The fact that anybody makes something so sloppy is annoying enough. Does anybody know how to easily delete the indicator windows? So I can make the rest happen and be able to see my chart again? So I know when to get out of this trade.

NOBODY KNOWS HUH?

Touch it for 3 second
U can also minimize window indicator,