Experts: Sell_Buy Scalper_agr

Sell_Buy Scalper_agr:

Working as aggressor scalper, example - open buy signal, next is sell signal. Always use 2 % money management using this software!!!!

Author: EA

Hello, is the EA only for EURUSD ?

blauhund2003:

It can be others pairs: More info : info@forexsoftwareshop.com

Good job violating someone else's copyright by taking their ex4, decompiling it, and posting the code.

WHRoeder:
Good job violating someone else's copyright by taking their ex4, decompiling it, and posting the code.

well - it's just a scalper... Everyone can code such simple EAs.. From whom do you think he had stolen it?

i want buy and sell script for buy lotsize 0.01 take profit 0.1 for lotsize 0.1 take profit 1 for lot size 1.0 take profit 10. for sell script this is same parameter

blauhund2003:

masuk saya lihat cuma kami...

where's the EA tutorial ...?

Dude!!! Why did you change the values of parameters inside code!!! :))) Anyway! I made my own corrections ;) To be honest I don't really care if the author is you or someone else! I principally liked the idea inside code! :) Also I did not understand why you mention "Always use 2 % money" while your lot size calculation function is empty!!!!!! :))

CyrusTheGreat:
Dude!!! Why did you change the values of parameters inside code!!! :))) Anyway! I made my own corrections ;) To be honest I don't really care if the author is you or someone else! I principally liked the idea inside code! :) Also I did not understand why you mention "Always use 2 % money" while your lot size calculation function is empty!!!!!! :))

It is based on simple MA crossover.

Always need use 2 % Money management of opens trades.

It is almost some time that I am working on your EA! and each time I find something in your code very surprising! I understand that you have a website that sells EA and Indicators that is why you have changed your parameters.

But there is a leak in your EA that potentially can cause serious damages to the account margin. I can imagine that the base code was written maybe by a broker. Anyway I don't care again! I mention a piece of advice on your code here for other users:

initially your EA opens short or long positions with 0 stop loss!!!! very good! Nice Start!!! as :

void OpenBuy() {
------------------------
double l_price_8 = 0; // this is your stop loss that is initialized as zero!
--------------------------

OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, l_lots_0, Ask, Slippage, l_price_8, l_price_16, l_comment_24, 0, 0, Filter10);
-------------------------

}

then EA trails your positions for example buy position under this condition:

if (Bid - OrderOpenPrice() > TrailingStop * Point)

means if the price goes up above your trailing stop, your trailing stop works and add Stop Loss at last will be added to your open position!!!!!

So!!!! if price drops down what will happen!!!? it will never reach the Trailing Stop value! and simply stop loss will never be added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a magician!!!!

Then you will find yourself droping down into the Alice's rabit hole!!!!!