Indicators: Urban Towers

Urban Towers:

The indicator shows the arrows point of entry into the position according to the Urban Towers Scalping Strategy.

Author: Rustamzhan Salidzhanov

Hi Xrust,

Nice job on coding the Urban Towers strategy. I tested it and it seems to work fine.

I'm a novice coder still learning and I have a few questions about the coding, in particular this section:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
double hi_lo(bool hl,int i){double pr[6],hi,lo;
   pr[0] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[1] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[2] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*2,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[3] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*3,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[4] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*4,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[5] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*5,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   ArraySort(pr,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_DESCEND);
   hi = pr[ArrayMaximum(pr)];
   lo = pr[ArrayMinimum(pr)];
   if(lo==0){lo = pr[ArrayMinimum(pr)-1];}
   if(hl){return(hi);}else{return(lo);}
}  

Is there a reason the 3 lines are duplicated and they are all the same? Or should there be different variables that get different values?

Thanks for sharing your efforts on coding this strategy...and good luck in your trading!

Robert

Hi,

Thanks for sharing! But it would be great to have a visual alert to be able to watch several pairs.

cosmicbeing:

Hi Xrust,

Nice job on coding the Urban Towers strategy. I tested it and it seems to work fine.

I'm a novice coder still learning and I have a few questions about the coding, in particular this section:

double hi_lo(bool hl,int i){double pr[6],hi,lo;
   pr[0] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[1] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[2] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*2,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[3] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*3,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[4] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*4,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   pr[5] = iMA(Symbol(),Period(),Start_Period_Ma+Step_Period_Ma*5,0,Ma_Metod,Ma_Price,i);
   ArraySort(pr,WHOLE_ARRAY,0,MODE_DESCEND);
   hi = pr[ArrayMaximum(pr)];
   lo = pr[ArrayMinimum(pr)];
   if(hl){return(hi);}else{return(lo);}
}  

Is there a reason the 3 lines are duplicated and they are all the same? Or should there be different variables that get different values?

Thanks for sharing your efforts on coding this strategy...and good luck in your trading!

Robert

this line to prevent installation of arrows at a price of 0, on the good we ought to do it in a loop, but it will slow down the terminal. And since the array has a dimension = 5, then three shifts quite enough.

rplust:

Hi,

Thanks for sharing! But it would be great to have a visual alert to be able to watch several pairs.

write about it in my personal message : http://www.mql4.com/users/xrust/messages/

HI GREAT WORK, BUT PLEASE IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU CAN ADD IN A VISUAL OR AUDIO ALERT,SO WE CAN USE ON MULTIPLE PAIRS?

Hi.

Thanks for that indicator works good. Is there is any way to get alert when the trade set up ?

I am trading on the one hour chart and it is hard to wach .

Thank you.

Dmitriy.

Guys, remodel indicator I will not. If anyone of you interested in a remake of this indicator, write me a private message to my profile, I will make additional features just for you.

xrust:
rplust:

Hi,

write about it in my personal message : http://www.mql4.com/users/xrust/messages/

hello xrust this is a great strategy and a great indicator that you made,and like the other viewers said is there anyway that you can make me an alert of some kind that well notify us when a trade is about to happen.

my email address is bomman26@yahoo.com