Indicators: Forex market session indicator

Forex market session indicator:

This indicator shows the session of the four major forex markets:Sydeny,Tokyo,London and New York. It is helpful for day trader.

Author: OldZ

I have downloaded and compiled, but when I try to add this EA to a chart then nothing happen.

How do I use it?

Great!!!

Great!!!

It's an indicator not an EA

1) Place the file under your "C:\Program Files\[Broker's name]\experts\indicators\" folder

2) Start your MT4 terminal

3) Bring up your EUDUSD M5 chart

4) Go to "Insert" -> "Indicators" -> "Custom" -> "ForexSession"

5) Click "OK" -> Done

Dario:

I have downloaded and compiled, but when I try to add this EA to a chart then nothing happen.

How do I use it?

you need to modify this indicator to correctly calculate time drawn on chart -

SessionLocal[i]+=24;

SessionBroker[i]+=24;

instead of

SessionLocal[i]=+24;

SessionBroker[i]=+24;

very nice indicator, indeed, good work!

Thank you Ulterior !

The mq4 file is updated  

OldZ:

Thank you Ulterior !

The mq4 file is updated

Hi it is very nice indicator..

little correction to be modified are..

1. if local time it is showing top left corner is covering hiding candles can we place it some where as box so that we drag it to anywhere in chart as box.

2. I can see only integer type.. can u modify it to doubl type so that i can add my local time (ex here in india local time is GMT +5.30 but it is considering 530 so i am unable to place 5hrs 30min)

3. Can u make Vertical lines exactly on the chart window saying that text (vertical text) names of session open and close.

Thank you for your wonderfull indicator and your help.

good jobs n useful for my trading technique... thank you...

Practicing manual trade and this indicator is really helpful for trading. I had used it 2 years ago then forgot and now again I found it. Thanks to Author.

Thanks & Rgds,

Pankaj