Experts: Stop Hunter - page 4

ı mean, latest version contains no ex4 format, so cannot be used, though previous version can.

Dear freiend and MT-CODE..

I'm use Alpari NZ and found error code 148 : on tab expert.

ERR_TRADE_TOO_MANY_ORDERS 148 The amount of open and pending orders has reached the limit set by the broker.

but with FBS broker it's fine..what's going on? I mean FBS don't sent function order_send buy_stop/sell_stop more than but Alpari NZ send it every minute.. and open order fully 100 orders but Alpari UK about 50 orders.

Hello,

Can anyone here explain what coder means with the "set zeroes" ?? and what is the best value to get the best results ?

Thank you so much for the coder for sharing this EA with us.

jassim:

Hello,

Can anyone here explain what coder means with the "set zeroes" ?? and what is the best value to get the best results ?

I think 3 or 2

koratviro:
jassim:

Hello,

I think 3 or 2

Ok, but what does it mean?

zalinarashid:

Run Demo and Run Live

Dear friends and MT Coder.

Running in Demo look better, I try run live, but look like the currency always attack the stop-loss. It hit many times my stop-loss??

I'm too!

Great system, results have been pretty decent so far.

is anyone running this ea live.

I have 17 trades so far and all are winners. It often opens unneccessary trades which closes at breakeven.

What are your results with this EA? Is anyone running it on live account.

mt-coder:
adaheem:

Hi mt-coder

i downloaded the latest version from your website. but i see that it is not closing the trade when it reaches the tp, either it continues to add more profit without closing it or it gets back and it closes alone at a loss. the sl is working, but not the tp.

as for your great work and your responses to us i will rate you 10

Regards

Hi adaheem,

For me TP is working fine, isn't the problem your broker that denies you profits? I've heard complains about similar cases...

Anyway I'll see what I can do, if the problem is technical I'll solve it.

Regards

hi mt-coder:

thank you for your great job! i downloaded the latest version and apeared the same problom above. so far,the order has been keeping winning and the profit has been come to 70,000 dollars, is wonderful .but the trade is not closing even the profit has been decraesed a lot, TP seems doesn't work. i wonder if the order didn't reaches the tp ot not.i am confused.