inputs in ea of vladislav

how to adjust inputs in ea like automatically open trade etc

Branko Balog:
how to adjust inputs in ea like automatically open trade etc

You'll have to describe your problem as I have no idea what you mean.

Every EA is having input/parameters/settings which may be different for different EAs.

The traders are making optimization (to find profitable settings for the pair with selected timeframe), and after that - backtesting with forward testing (just to be sure that those selected settings are profitable for the selected period of time in past).

The coders (authors of the Eas) may propose their settings/parameters which may be profitable (according to the opinion of the coder). So, the first choice is to ask the coder.
If he/she does not know so you should find the profitable settings by yourself.

---------------

"ea of vladislav" ... Vladistav is the name of the person?
There are a lot of Vladistav in Russia and in some other countries ... I think - every eighth is Vladislav
:)

Sergey Golubev:

Every EA is having input/parameters/settings which may be different for different EAs.

The traders are making optimization (to find profitable settings for the pair with selected timeframe), and after that - backtesting with forward testing (just to be sure that those selected settings are profitable for the selected period of time in past).

The coders (authors of the Eas) may propose their settings/parameters which may be profitable (according to the opinion of the coder). So, the first choice is to ask the coder.
If he/she does not know so you should find the profitable settings by yourself.

---------------

"ea of vladislav" ... Vladistav is the name of the person?
There are a lot of Vladistav in Russia and in some other countries ... I think - every eighth is Vladislav
:)

just LoL :))))))