Tickstory killed my history

MT noob here so be gentle lol. I downloaded tickstory to add some history to my MT4. After exporting to Mt4 it downloaded the chart and said complete. After closing and restarting MT4 I cannot do a single backtest on any pair. It just stops as soon as I press start. Also scrolling back through charts does work and only the most recent day exists. Thoughts? 

Zedodia:
MT noob here so be gentle lol. I downloaded tickstory to add some history to my MT4. After exporting to Mt4 it downloaded the chart and said complete. After closing and restarting MT4 I cannot do a single backtest on any pair. It just stops as soon as I press start. Also scrolling back through charts does work and only the most recent day exists. Thoughts? 

Any error message in the Journal that you can share with us? Have you shared this with the devs at TickStory too?

Zedodia:
Are you sure it's the best place to ask support for a third-party commercial product ?