Indicators: Alert at Order Closing

Alert at Order Closing:

The indicator alerts at order closing, and reports about its profit.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

in as much as ur capital in important connection is more imporatnt. if you are from nigeria and want to trade vforex, forget VISA network

Ojuba

emmauk:
in as much as ur capital in important connection is more imporatnt. if you are from nigeria and want to trade vforex, forget VISA network

Ojuba

As it is very clear not only in Russian, but even in the English and Nigerian. Could you more clearly present its message. If it concerns only me (the author) then you can send it by mail cmillion@narod.ru

Excelent but, can you creat one to sendmail when one new order is opened?

Antena:
 Excelent but, can you creat one to sendmail when one new order is opened?
int start()
 {
 if (Orders>OrdersTotal()) AlertOrder();
 if (Orders<OrdersTotal()) SendMail("AlertCloseOrder","Oper order!");
 Orders=OrdersTotal();
 return(0);
 }

emmauk71:

Ojuba
This indicator is  a virus.

Кристиан Аталла:
Этот показатель является вирус.
поясните

Vladimir,

Thank you very much for this indicator.

I was looking for this on the internet and found this post, and I registered here just to get it.

I don't have much experience in using indicators.

Can you please tell me what do I have to do, so it will work?

I am using Metatrader 4.

I have already installed it and it shows in my Navigator, but what should I do next?

Just open a position and set a Stop Loss or Take Profit and the indicator will automatically play the sound when the position is closed by the SL ou TP?

Or must I do something more?

Hello, interesting this code, I searched the internet but I did not find this one but in the mq5 version, someone could help me get it, thanks

Thank you for sharing!

This doesn't contain sound, so I found this for playing sound alert:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=455426

Files:

Hello and thank you for this code, how could i use it for MQL5? is this code compatible with MQL5?