Moderator's Comment Page is not there any more for market products, is this temporary or permanent change ?

For each product, mql5.com provided Moderator's comment page.

Now it is gone.

Is this temporary change or permanent change ?

Can someone explain what is really going on about the moderator's comment page ?

Kind regards.

Same here. I saw they changed the contact page as well.

Young Ho Seo:

Now it is gone.

Can someone explain what is really going on about the moderator's comment page ?

Kind regards.

Yes, that's right. BTW did you notice that now we can directly modify the description,screenshots and logo? 

I've done this for one of my product, the changes were made without any moderator approval. 

Still, we need to hear an official announcement from the MQl5, things will be more clear. 

Nitin Raj:

Yes, that's right. BTW did you notice that now we can directly modify the description,screenshots and logo? 

I've done this for one of my product, the changes were made without any moderator approval. 

Still, we need to hear an official announcement from the MQl5, things will be more clear. 

Thanks for sharing your experience.

If it is permanent change, yes, we need bit more information about this change surely.

Young Ho Seo:

Now it is gone.

Kind regards.

Hi,

yes, it is a permanent change.

Here is the link to the Russian thread about this topic. You can find some comments from MQ officials in there.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/271534

Исчез раздел "Сервисдеск"
Исчез раздел "Сервисдеск"
  • www.mql5.com
Только вчера он был, а сегодня уже его нет. Перезагрузка не помогла. Это только у меня так или у всех? Посмотрите, пожалуйста, у себя...

More detailed explanation from MQ is on this post (in English).

For information.

I just contacted service desk. They said they can not help.

So who should we talk to about our product ?

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

Rashid Umarov , 2018.08.16 09:45

Now all updates take place without the participation of moderators, automatically. Maybe he did not pass the tests?

About what product you say - write in PM.

Young Ho Seo:

I just contacted service desk. They said they can not help.

So who should we talk to about our product ?

read this post - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/271555/page3#comment_8400707

How to contact the service desk?
How to contact the service desk?
  • www.mql5.com
I am looking at the options. Previously there was option to connect with the service desk but there isn't any at the moment...