Experts: Lilith goes to Hollywood

Lilith goes to Hollywood:

An antimartingale which tries to maximise the gain/risk ratio. I have a 5 digits account, let me know if you have any problem with this.

Author: Bluesky

Hi what time frame and currency does it wor

Hi, I used 5 minutes and EURUSD but any time any currency is good. just be aware I use a 5 digit broker. let me know it this causes issues to you.

Very ineteresting,

Works on most of the time frames, just do not be greedy, use small lots. I used 0.01 to 0.05.

Thanks for your feedback Val! you can also play with the xFactor <-> Anchor to suits better your requirements.

I think that if you are using it live, manual intervention can be quite important sometimes.

BlueSkyThinking:

Thanks for your feedback Val! you can also play with the xFactor <-> Anchor to suits better your requirements.

I think that if you are using it live, manual intervention can be quite important sometimes.

OK, BlueSjyThinking, thank you for advice.

I will do some back tests and optimizations this weekend.

Manual corrections are important, but I will look if I can add some safeguards in code to do the same automatically.

Lets say unrealized loss is > .. AND nomber of opened postions >.. AND trend is still not in my favore => close all positions, so that we can start again.

What do you think?

cosmicz:

Hi what time frame and currency does it wor

thanks also can it work on ECN - 5digit brokers cheerz

Hi!

Somtime I get "OrderSend error 130" somebody know why?

Thnx

val77:
BlueSkyThinking:

OK, BlueSjyThinking, thank you for advice.

I will do some back tests and optimizations this weekend.

Manual corrections are important, but I will look if I can add some safeguards in code to do the same automatically.

Lets say unrealized loss is > .. AND nomber of opened postions >.. AND trend is still not in my favore => close all positions, so that we can start again.

What do you think?

Nice system BlueSky,

Is it possible to choose manual lot separate from the stradle?. Also manual long or short entry?

Thank you

WCG

Nice system BlueSky,

Is it possible to choose manual lot separate from the stradle?. Also manual long or short entry?

Thank you

WCG

Hi there!

yes, there is a field in which you can select the "automated=false".

in this case you have to enter the two prices manually and the system will ping-pong between the two.

Let me know if you need more info!!

Ciao

BlueskyThinking

b0c1:

Hi!

Somtime I get "OrderSend error 130" somebody know why?

Thnx

The Stoploss maybe too close to the current market price