VPS expiry

Hi

I realized and renewed my VPS for my signal subscription after a few days it expired. I'm not sure what did I miss from the past days - my account activities have since resumed immediately with some long and short decisions.

I'll like to find out whether I'm following the signal provider's long and short strategies with the same original buy and sell price? Or did I enter the order late at a different price?

Many thanks

I found one small thread ... I am not sure that it is fully related to your question but hope it will help - 

Signal + MQL5 VPS - where/how can I see the error
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/213333#comment_5597832 

Not copying trades
Not copying trades
  • www.mql5.com
Hi Guys, I am new to this. I am subscribed to a signal,have money in my account...

nanixual:

Hi

I realized and renewed my VPS for my signal subscription after a few days it expired. I'm not sure what did I miss from the past days - my account activities have since resumed immediately with some long and short decisions.

I'll like to find out whether I'm following the signal provider's long and short strategies with the same original buy and sell price? Or did I enter the order late at a different price?

Many thanks

You 've copied the opened trades of the signal you are following at the current price, not the price it had opened them (how could you anyway?).