Strategy tester

Hello

Maybe someone can tell me why I can not test more than 13 variables at the same time

And what you can not do to change this to an unlimited number

I do not know about this limitation in Strategy Tester of Metatrader 5 ... 
I did not find such a limitation here: All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud 

--------------

So, someone will reply (who knows about it), or you can write to the service desk asking their advice.

A-S:

Hello

Maybe someone can tell me why I can not test more than 13 variables at the same time

And what you can not do to change this to an unlimited number

To help you we would need more information!

1. What does the log say?
  2. Why do you think (what happened) that?
  3. Provide screenshots of the propblem!
BTW "unlimited number" would mean an unlimited number of hours of testing!! You'll be dead before you'll get the result!

I have MT4
When I open my expert and go into expert properties
And then goes into the data setting where I mark in V what I want to check for optinization and OK clicks
Enter your message here. See how to call a certain user, insert an image or a codeAnd when I do start it does not respond but if I only signify 13 V it performs the optimization.

סרגיי גולוב:

אני לא יודע על מגבלה זו ב Tester אסטרטגיה של Metatrader 5 ... 
לא מצאתי מגבלה כזו כאן:  כל (עדיין לא) על אסטרטגיה בודק, אופטימיזציה וענן 

--------------

אז, מישהו יענה (מי יודע על זה), או שאתה יכול לכתוב לשולחן שירות לשאול את עצתם.

I have MT4
And then goes into the data setting where I mark in V what I want to check for optinization and OK clicks
And when I do start it does not respond but if I only signify 13 V it performs the optimization.

A-S:
I have MT4
And when I do start it does not respond but if I only signify 13 V it performs the optimization.

You can write to the service desk and send your EA to them (because they will need to replicate this error - it may be the error in your EA, or in MT4, or it is the limitation).
But please note that the MetaQuotes are supporting the MT5 in a high prioroty compare with MT4 for example (I mean - you should wait).

or you can make an optimization in step-by-step way: optimize 10 parameters, after that - optimize the other 10 ...
or you can select most important parameters in your EA to optimize ... because - why do you want to optrimize more than 13 parameters on the same time? it will take long time ...