ERROR Trendlines also appear in other Symbol Charts

Hello,

Is There an error in MT4 and MT5

When I open a chart in MT4 on my screen: Lets say the EURCAD symbol H4 chart.

And I draw a trendline on the H4 Chart of the EURCAD.

So far So good.

But when I go to the Market Watch and drag and drop another symbol from this Market Watch in my Chart.

Lets say we drag and drop the EURAUD symbol into my EURCAD chart. Now the EURAUD chart is visible.

So far so good. 

But the error is that the Trendline I drawed on the EURCAD Symbol is also visible in the  EURAUD chart. Which makes no sense at all.

When I delete the trendline in the EURAUD chart it gets also deleted in the EURCAD chart.

Can you test this and fix this please?

Thanks!

Regards,

Paul Demandt

paul.demandt:

Hello,

Is There an error in MT4 and MT5

When I open a chart in MT4 on my screen: Lets say the EURCAD symbol H4 chart.

And I draw a trendline on the H4 Chart of the EURCAD.

So far So good.

But when I go to the Market Watch and drag and drop another symbol from this Market Watch in my Chart.

Lets say we drag and drop the EURAUD symbol into my EURCAD chart. Now the EURAUD chart is visible.

So far so good. 

But the error is that the Trendline I drawed on the EURCAD Symbol is also visible in the  EURAUD chart. Which makes no sense at all.

When I delete the trendline in the EURAUD chart it gets also deleted in the EURCAD chart.

Can you test this and fix this please?

Thanks!

Regards,

Paul Demandt

When you drag a pair from the marketwatch to a chart, you don't open a new chart, but you are replacing the previous open chart with the new pair you've just dragged.

That's why you encounter this 'error'.

You should open a new pair/chart by clicking on the: create a new chart icon (with the +), on your upper left corner.