Huge Newbie starting from scratch. . .

Hey everyone.  I've spent some time looking over the board to see if there were any posts that would help someone like me who is wanting to learn the basics of Forex trading.  Everything I've seen posted is miles above my head.  I have a friend who's doing this and is having some decent results.  I keep trying to get him to help me get started, but he never seems to find the time.  I have experience trading eminis and as well as options trading.  I know, I probably have just enough general knowledge to get me in real trouble.  Thanks in advance.

Some books can be useful, or video's if you are more visually oriented.

There rest boils down to mastering the art, by practice.

It's like learning to drive a car, you practice until it becomes automatic.

Nobody can do it for you, they can only give you the basics like this is the gas pedal this is the clutch here are the brakes and etc. but you have to put in the hours of practice to become good at it. 

Some folk find that BabyPips.com has a good introduction to Forex trading.

My recommendation: Read every new post on this forum for a while—like a couple of months. If you don't understand something, dig in and research it until you do.

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Wow.  I didn't expect replies this quick, thank you so much for taking time to respond.  Looks like some great advice thus far.