How to edit the global value of "include" File in major indicator and call to other Indicator

Hello All,

I am wonder Is it possible to edit a "include" file inside a Main indicator and use the edited value in other Indicator. I am making a Indicator which needs to select the the Bool value "True or False" and If I edit this Bool value in one mother indicator It should be applied same "True or False" for other Indicator as well.
Please share me If any idea to fix this.

input bool USD=true;
input bool EUR=true;
input bool GBP=true;
input bool JPY=true;
input bool CHF=true;
input bool CAD=true;
input bool AUD=true;
input bool NZD=true;

regards

Raj

1. Including a include file is exactly the same as pasting that file at that place. If the included contains inputs, the includer does.
  2. You can't edit the Bool value, it's not in your code, it's in the include file.
  3. You can't include an indicator, that is not a include file. It contains event functions, the includer therefor can't.
  4. Make your indicator, with your inputs. Pass them to the other indicator with your iCustom call.

whroeder1:
  1. Including a include file is exactly the same as pasting that file at that place. If the included contains inputs, the includer does.
  2. You can't edit the Bool value, it's not in your code, it's in the include file.
  3. You can't include an indicator, that is not a include file. It contains event functions, the includer therefor can't.
  4. Make your indicator, with your inputs. Pass them to the other indicator with your iCustom call.
Thank you So much for your reply