Very nice tool!!!

That's exactly tool for really comfortable manual backtesting

Thank you

navodar:

Very nice tool!!!

Thank you

Very good tool

Thanks for this, its very handy, would be better if multiple postions could be opened though, it seems you have to close a position before another can be placed.

eagleye777:

Thanks for this, its very handy, would be better if multiple postions could be opened though, it seems you have to close a position before another can be placed.

Thank you for the advise. I will do the option in the next version.

navodar:

Very nice tool!!!

Thank you

Is it possible to use the exe file for live trades?Is it by default designed for use with the strategy tester? Going through the code of the variable dll, 97 is a buy, 98 is a sell and 9 is a closeall open orders. The exe, based on the pressing of the buttons, Buy Sell and Close places a 1 for variable 97 etc. Could this be used in EA for live trading? Excellent concept ot trade manually. Good Job.

eagleye777:

Yes, and the possibility of lot size change in trainig trade will be better.

Very nice tool. Congratulations.

Where should i copy the .dll file and the .def file? Thx

wisdomguy2k:

Where should i copy the .dll file and the .def file? Thx

The files should be in the folder c: \ HistTraining \

good luck!

Pat1:
navodar:

Very nice tool!!!

Thank you

Is it possible to use the exe file for live trades?Is it by default designed for use with the strategy tester? Going through the code of the variable dll, 97 is a buy, 98 is a sell and 9 is a closeall open orders. The exe, based on the pressing of the buttons, Buy Sell and Close places a 1 for variable 97 etc. Could this be used in EA for live trading? Excellent concept ot trade manually. Good Job.

It is possible. And you can use this three buttons with your own mq4 files. I will finish the next version in a few days and you will be able to open several orders with different lot sizes